After DPD activation:
DPD integration is free, but you must to have contract and pay for their service.
DPD integration you can use in Lithuania.
If you want to use integration, please contact DPD and make contract. If you have contract, please contact DPD manager and ask account data into weblabel.
DPD integration let:
! You can use integration, if your product has weight in product information. Additional buyer must enter ZIP code, correct phone number.
! DPD Give Away point has 20 kg weight limit. If you enter the products weight and total basket weight exceeds 30 kg, the buyer will not see the option Give Away delivery.
1. Activate DPD integration
1. Check the plugin: Extensions > Plugin Manager > filter plugin Carrier - DPD > plugin must be active (in the row green tick)
2. Enter DPD account data: Site > Control Panel > icon Freeshop > icon Global configuration > left menu Shipping > click DPD > fill in fields:
DPD provider information - fill in DPD information and your client ID in DPD system
DPD username and password - you will get this information from your DPD manager
Carrier - select DPD carrier
Ready to ship state - select the order status
Cash on delivery - select the payment method, if you have
Additional parcel types - leave empty
Shipping price - write shipping price for DPD away point
Tax rate - select the tax rate
Free shipping from - write cart sum for free shipping for DPD away point
! If you will not use COD services (cash and delivery), the row Cash on delivery must be empty.
If you will use COD services:
a) activate payment method: Site > Control Panel > icon List Payment Method > click icon New on the top right and create the COD payment (in the row code must be dpd_cod)
If you want, that buyer will pay for COD method, please fill in the row Discount. Write the number with minus symbol, example -5.
b) select Cash on Delivery method, you created in the row Cash on Delivery in DPD configuration.
2. Create DPD Shipping Rate
Click Site > Control Panel > icon Products list > left menu Shipping > Shipping Rates > click icon New on the top right > fill in the fields:.
- Shipping rate description - write shipping description.
- List order – write the number of position.
- Shipper – select the Shipper from the list DPD carrier.
- Country – tick the countries in which this Shipping rate will be possible to use.
- Region - you can create region left menu List Countries > List State > icon New. Client from specific region will see specific Shipping rate.
- Zip range start - ZIP range start, example in Lithuania 00000.
- Zip range end - ZIP range start, example in Lithuania 99999.
- Lowest weight - minimum weight for that Shipping rate. If you fill in minimum weight, please fill in and highest weight.
- Highest weight - maximum weight for that Shipping rate. If you fill in maximum weight, please fill in and lowest weight.
- Minimum cart sum - write minimum cart sum. If you fill in minimum cart sum, please fill in and maximum cart sum.
- Maximum cart sum - write maximum cart sum. If you fill in maximum cart sum, please fill in and minimum cart sum.
- Weight and cart sum logic - if system must check cart sum and weight, select AND. If system must check cart sum or weight, select OR.
- Fee - write the Shipping rate fee. If you are the VAT payer, please write this sum without VAT and select the VAT id bellow.
- Your package fee - write the package fee, if you have.
- Currency - select the currency.
- Vat id - select tax, if you have.
! If you want, that Shipping rate will show correctly, this field must be required in registration form.
3.4. After changes click icon Save on the top right.
You want to create such rules. If the cart sum is till 200 euro, buyer is from Vilnius, Lithuania, then shipping price 10 euro. If the cart sum over 200,01 euro, buyer is from Vilnius, Lithuania, then system must show free delivery. If the cart sum is till 300 euro and buyer is from other cities from Lithuania, then shipping price 20 euro. If the cart sum is over the 300,01 euro and clients are from other countries, then system must show free delivery.
You need to create 4 Shipping rates:
- Shipping rate: country - Lithuania, region - Vilnius, cart sum from 0 till 200 euro, logic - OR, price - 20 euro and select VAT.
- Shipping rate: country - Lithuania, region - Vilnius, cart sum from 200,01 till 100000 euro, logic - OR, price - 0 euro.
- Shipping rate: country - Lithuania, region - all region, except Vilnius, cart sum from 0 till 300 euro, logic - OR, price - 20 euro and select VAT.
- Shipping rate: country - Lithuania, region - all region, except Vilnius, cart sum from 300,01 till 100000 euro, logic - OR, price - 0 euro.
! System will show Shipping rate according the cart sum and region.
! System can show Shipping rate according: cart sum or products weight; cart sum and products weight. If you want, that system will show Shipping rate according weight, please do not fill in cart sum. If you want, that system will show Shipping rate according cart sum, please do not fill in weight.
3. Activate DPD Give away point (DPD places, where buyer can take his ordered items by himself)
DPD Give away point (DPD places, where buyer can take his ordered items by himself) - DPD carrier take your package and bring to the "Give away pont", where buyer can take the package. Some rules:
How to activate?
Site > Control Panel > icon Freeshop > icon Shipping > click red icon in the row "DPD siuntų taškai" - the Shipping method name you can change.
! Try to buy something and check the checkout steps. You must see all Shipping methods and rates.
4. How DPD integration is working?
When you will change order status like in DPD integration, you will find the new line for label in DPD orders list:
4.1. Site > Control Panel > icon Freeshop > icon DPD orders
4.2. Click DPD order ID (number)
4.3. Fill in the fields:
Document code - fill in if you send the documents;
Parcel type - select DPD service type;
Parcel count - fill in the parcel number.
After changes click Create order.
Normal Parcel B2C
Normal Parcel COD B2C
Normal parcel saturday B2C
Normal Parcel B2C with service
Normal parcel saturday COD B2C
Normal parcel Saturday B2C with service
Normal Parcel COD B2C with service
Normal parcel Saturday COD B2C with service
Normal Parcel B2C Parcelshop delivery
4.4. If the order information is incorrect, you will see the error massage. The message inform you, what needs to be corrected - it can be product weight, zip code or other information. After changes, repeat 4.1 and 4.3 steps.
If everything is okay, you will see label pdf file and can print it.
4.5. After DPD orders (label) creation, please create order list - manifest for Currier.
4.5.1. Tick the created orders with labels and click the icon Manifest.
4.5.2. Check the manifest list and if everything is ok, click the button Make Manifest. After clicking button Make Manifest, system will create the manifest number and you will see it in the DPD order row.
You can cancel the DPD order before Manifest creation: click DPD order number and click button Cancel order.
You can't cancel the manifest. That's why be careful.
4.5.3. Print the manifest, invite courier.