How it works?
From version 18.104.22.168 you can use invoices templates:
! If delivery types and payment methods are correct, Invoice component will works well.
1.1. Click Site > Control Panel > icon Freeshop > icon Global configuration > left menu Invoices > on the row Use invoice templates? - tick Yes
1.2. After changes click icon Save.
2. Create or edit invoice templates
You will find automatically tree invoice templates: in Lithuanian, English and test template. You can edit these or create new one.
! Some rules:
- Invoice will be created according buyer language.
- We recommend print invoice and save.
- If you delete the order, invoice will be empty.
- If you must change invoice template, we recommend to create new one and earlier template leave passive. Because if you edit template, all invoices will be corrected.
- You can't create credit invoice.
- One language can have just one active template.
2.1. Click Site > Control Panel > icon Freeshop > icon Invoices > click Templates
If you want to display or edit the invoice template - click the template name.
If you want to create a new template - click icon New on the top right.
2.2. Fill in or edit template form:
- Write the template name
- Select the language
- Tick Yes, if the template is active
- Enter the template or copy template code via html code tool
- On the right you will find seller, buyer, invoice and items values and explanation
- All values in [ ] are variable
! Value with end _default - show price in main currency, which you can change: Site > Control Panel > Edit Store > in area Currency Display Style
- Edit CSS tool let you change the template CSS code
- After template changes you can:
Save - save and close the template,
Apply - save the changes and leave in the same window,
Preview template - preview template with test data,
Cancel - close the template window.