You can manage your order in these steps:
1. When a customer places an order, the seller and the buyer receives confirmation mails
Mail template instruction >
2. Seller check the order in e-shop
Site > Control Panel > icon Orders > click the order number link (the same number is in the confirmation mail).
The seller can:
a) edit buyer information and data
b) edit the order (remove or add products, edit the quantity)
c) change the shipping method, add the discount or bonuses
d) create an invoice by hand (or system will create an invoice automatically by changing order status)
e) change the order status and write a notice for client
Order status change rules:
- If you change the order status in orders list: change status, tick the mail icon and click the button Update status. System will change order status and the buyer will receive a letter about this change.
- If you change the order status inside the order: change status, you can write additional note for buyer and click the button Update. System will change order status and the buyer will receive a letter about this change with your note.
! If the status has been changed, you will not be able to send just a note to the buyer. If you want to send just a note: 1) choose the order status to any other, empty the box Notify Customer and click the button Update; 2) choose the order status to any other, write the note, tick the box Notify Customer and click the button Update.
3. Check the payment and change the order status
3.1. If the buyer pay via Paysera.com or Paypal.com, order status will be changed automatically, example order status - Confirmed, system will send the mail with invoice link.
Check the payment in Paysera.com or Paypal.com systems and prepare a package. Inside the order information you will see the details of payment by Paypal and Paysera. However, we still recommend against sending parcels to be sure, that money already are in paypal or paysera accounts.
3.2. If buyer select the payment method - bank link. Vendor checks payments in bank account and manually changes the order status, example Approved.
Prepare a package just after received the money. Wait one day for the payment. Remind the customer, that the order must be paid.
3.3. If the buyer has chosen the payment method: cash and delivery, send the package. After sending, change the order status, example: Sent.
3.4. If the buyer has chosen the payment method: cash on the store. Prepare the order and change the order status, example: You can pick up your product.
4. Organize the shipping and change the order status
If the buyer has chosen Shipping tarifs: DPD, LPexpress, Omniva - seller may create the stickers for these shipping company.