How to login to the e-shop control panel?
1. Open FireFox browser and enter the e-shop control panel address. You received it via e-mail. For example, if your e-shop address is www.my-eshop.com, control panel you can reach via www.my-eshop.com/administrator
2. Enter the user name and password (you received it via e-mail) and choose the English language.
3. If everything was entered correctly, home page will be open.
Top of the page - main menu. Center of the page - the most used menu icons. Top right of the page - version number and the links below:
Click the links Site > Control panel > icon Freeshop or Components > Freeshop
It will be open inside menu, which will change the main menu in the future.
The inside menu functions:
1. Shipping - enable shipping rates and methods.
2. Invoices - enable the invoices system, modify invoices templates for different languages, print the invoices.
3. Coupons - create and manage discount coupons.
4. Bonuses - check the number of bonuses (loyality points) of customers, add or delete extra points.
5. Forgotten carts - registered users list, which add the items to cart, but not buy it. You can see the items and users contact data.
6. Wishlists - enable wishlists function for registered users.
7. Waitinglist - it's a list of customers who clicked the button Notify me. You can see the customers contact data and what goods they wanted.
8. LP Express orders - the orders list of Lithuania post terminal provider LPexpress.
9. Post24 orders - the orders list of Lithuania/Latvia post terminal provider Post24.
10. DPD orders - the orders list of Lithuania/Latvia courier provider DPD.
11. Importer - import the items from csv or xls files.
12. Exporter - export the items, orders and users lists in csv files.
13. Style your shop - manage the e-shop design .
14. Global Configuration - enable bonuses system, sms, integration of delivery provider (DPD, Post24 and LPexpress) and wishlists.