How to prepare the e-shop ?
E-shop doesn't work?
It can be server problems, mistakes in settings , functionality crash, old browser version, little internet connection speed, SPAM, DoS attacks, expired domain or e-shop rent services time and other reason.
User can't use correctly e-shop function, the e-shop work slower or doesn't work.
- If it's a server failure, the system administrator automatically receives messages about server problems (working 24 hours a day). The fault is removed immediately (regardless of whether you are informing us or not). Repairing time - from half an hour to several hours or longer depending on the fault.
- If expired domain or e-shop rent services time, the service will be extended within 1 business day after payment.
- If you are over the server space limit, Freeshop.lt team will advise you, how to reduce the resources (to delete old messages, reducing the added photos and so on).
Second, you can close e-shop, close catalog or show the message about problems.
- Close the e-shop - the customers will see just your message about the problem.
Site > Global Configuration > Site tab > on the line Site Offline tag Yes and below write an explanation message to customers
- Close the catalog - the customers can browse in you e-shop home page and in catalog will see your message about the problem. They will not be able to buy.
Site > Control Panel> Icon Configuration> Global tab> on the line Shop is offline? tick the box and below write an explanation
- Create a report message module - the customers will see your message about the problem.
Extensions > Module Management > icon New on the right > Custom html > fill the title, select position (top - the top of the page, checkout_top - the top of the checkout process), and write text in custom Output box and click the icon Save.
The next working day Freeshop.lt team will check the problem and take action to remove error.